Shape Finder Board Game
- Provide students with a pre-made board game with a variety of shapes in a square grid.
- Students should also have a card deck with arrows going straight, left, and right, and a number of squares to move.
- When It is a student’s turn, they pick a card and move the main piece (can be a toy car) in the direction of the card that they pulled.
- The objective of the game is to move the car from one corner of the board game to the opposite corner, collaboratively.
- The educator should model using directional/ positional language.