Roll a Die, Make that Movement
Learning Goals: Literacy, Gross/Fine Motor Skills and Coordination
- Take two large die and adhere labels on each side.
- Label each side with a unique body part (e.g. Head, Ears, Feet, Knee).
- On the other die, label each side with an action (e.g. Point, Wiggle, Lift, Wave).
- Independently, or with a partner, have the student(s) roll the die and carry out the actions.
- For example, if the die landed on “Wiggle” and “Feet”, the students will “wiggle their feet”.