Link Cube Spelling
Learning Goals: Literacy, Phonological Awareness, Letter Recognition, Alphabet.
- Provide students with a sheet that has 3 rectangular boxes on it. Have pre-made word cards (sight words, 3 letter words, or rhyming words).
- Have students choose a word card and place it on the rectangle on their sheet.
- Students can find the link cube with the correct letter and connect the cubes to create the word.
- Students can sound out each letter as they spell.
- The educator can prompt and extend learning.
Type of Play