- Play bingo in small groups or as a whole class.
- Give each student a bingo card and a handful of counters.
- When the caller (either you or a student) calls out a letter name, instruct the students to place a counter on that letter, if it is on their card.
- This game can also be played with the caller saying the letter sound(s) and having the players identify the letter that makes that sound and then placing a counter on it.
- Depending on time, the goal of the game can be to fill a row or the whole card.