Brown Bear and Friends
Learning Goals: Literacy, Reading, Communication, Expression
- Read the story “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?” by Eric Carle.
- Provide one of the students the bear puppet and ask, “Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?”
- Provide a variety of labeled images of animals stacked in a pile.
- The other student will pick a card from the pile, and based on the image on the card, they will reply “I see a ___ looking at me”.
- The students will continue until they have gone through all of the cards and then switch.